Road Warriors ou les disciples de Mad Max
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Road Warriors ou les disciples de Mad Max

Moto, trash, mad max attitude, rock n'roll

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Project NO FEAR NO FUN

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

Project NO FEAR NO FUN Empty
MessageSujet: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyDim 6 Nov à 19:26

This month(October 2005) was born a crazy project from my fucked up brain and from Insane(another friend). This project is called : "NO FEAR NO FUN". This is very simple but extremely dangerous.
This project is illegal and f*** the law.
We expect to organise free extreme run on the road(not circuit). By night or during the day.
We would like to organise races with other crazy guys from all France and perhaps from Europe if motivated you are.
The race will be 20 km maximum. One rule : no speed limit. You can also hide your licence plate to avoid cops. We can not tell more precisions because the project has to still confidential. It will take place twice or three times per year.
Twisted Evil
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
choko
Road Warrior
choko

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyLun 14 Nov à 18:31

If i was over there id have a go at that,fuck it Very Happy
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyVen 18 Nov à 1:10

get me and my bike over there and I'll play Twisted Evil
http://www.myspace.com/BossStrifeGixxer
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyVen 18 Nov à 11:20

The "bad" point is for you guys. Crying or Very sad Unfortunetly you are very far from us(FRANCE)......Perhaps it be considered for you as an idea? Wink .....Of course if you cross France you're welcone pirat
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptySam 19 Nov à 0:04

the sad thing is that even though the police would likley shoot me for doing another runner.... I'd be glad to do it Twisted Evil
echuol
Guerrier Mad Max
echuol

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyLun 21 Nov à 17:03

i'd like to get in the project(belgium is next to france) but my bike is on the other side of europe(greece) Sad
but as soon as i get my bike or another bike count me in Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyMar 22 Nov à 11:41

Welcome to Echuol if you want to paricipate. Wink
i will talk about you strangers, that you really appreciate this project and would like to ride in. pirat
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptySam 26 Nov à 6:42

Questions about this ride and you do not have to respond if it will possibly give to much information away.

1) Is it a rally type event with a prize at the end?

2) Is there an entry fee?

3) What incentives are there for the racers. Winner gets $$ or somthing? or a bike part? or a hooker for the night? afro

just curious. have fun at work ozzy!!

Project NO FEAR NO FUN Jump Project NO FEAR NO FUN Ban_danc Project NO FEAR NO FUN Jump Project NO FEAR NO FUN Aktion08 Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke Project NO FEAR NO FUN Mgchecke
choko
Road Warrior
choko

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptySam 26 Nov à 7:02

the hooker bit sounds good Razz
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptySam 26 Nov à 12:23

Nothing of all you mentionned unfortunetly.....
That is just a WILD race without anything.....the price is fun and adrenalin.
For example before the beginning we have to plan already to divide ourselves. Evrerybody straight back to home.
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyDim 27 Nov à 6:08

will there be camras so you can put out your own little vid?

also if you record the finish line you can later reward the winner the day after or what not.

ok next question. obviously the race is from point a to b.... now is everyone gonna have to take a predetermined set of roads or are they allowed to choose their own path?
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyDim 27 Nov à 17:25

No, the itinerary will be predeterminated. If "new comers" don't know the itinerary they will be allowed to ride this one a few times just to discover. Wink
The video recording...why not?! Twisted Evil Of course I would like to do that but I have to find money to buy a camera... Rolling Eyes
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyDim 27 Nov à 17:51

money... yeah that'll happen. thank god ya got a few months before it warms up again cheers
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyMer 11 Jan à 17:55

Time is running and I am approaching my aim! Twisted Evil
by the way I will also buy a tank cam. The support costs 80 euros and the cam 500(250 me + 250 my girlfriend). The cam be also useful for both.

Among Extreme runs projects (race altogether) I will also realise my own project. As "le Prince Noir"(prince of Darkness) did in the early 90's in Paris I will take the same idea in Nantes. In fact he ran around Paris very fast ( the video is famous all over the world moto websites). I am pretty sure that some of you had already seen this one(he ran on a 1100 GSXR). I will try a movie like his but around Nantes......I won't be as good as he was and as quick as he was but My movie will be good enough to be putted on motorcycle websites. Wink

The run will be time by another guy who will stay in the same point(that is a road around a town-I don't know actually how it is called in english). The distance will be also measured. So we will get the speed average....Approximatly the distance is over 30km(the longest in France) and I hope to ride at over 230km/h all along.
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyMer 11 Jan à 22:08

very nice. the Black Prince is famous and I remember watching his run on our local news channel when I was a young kid back when he first did it. Its to bad the police were getting hot on him and he had to shut down.

Atleast we know he is still alive and kicking... he did meet GR after all tongue

I will post the video run in streaming mode on barcodes myspace page and label you as an affiliate of TeamBarcode if you dont mind Wink
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 18:34

how are the plans coming along?
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN EmptySam 20 Mai à 18:36

No plans for runs. Just have a wild time during RW days. I mean, we gonna just meet together and go for a run whenever it will be possible (no rain, good mood, good shape...)

It will be night or/and day runs... Project NO FEAR NO FUN Music07
Project NO FEAR NO FUN Shine
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Project NO FEAR NO FUN   Project NO FEAR NO FUN Empty

Project NO FEAR NO FUN
Page 1 sur 1