Road Warriors ou les disciples de Mad Max
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Road Warriors ou les disciples de Mad Max

Moto, trash, mad max attitude, rock n'roll

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Our troops in Iraq

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 16:53

should our troops stay or leave Iraq? why
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 17:05

I am not a politician but as a citizen I have my own point of view. I think that all these wars are just pretexts for USA and Bush interests like petrol. All wars are horrible. I am really angry about all these "invasions". Catch Sadam was just an excuse if there was no petrol USA would have never come to this country.

All wars are hidden interests.....disgusting. They claim freedom but in reality that is for petrol and money.

Money money and always money...power Evil or Very Mad
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 17:29

I dont think your alone when you think its Bush and his private agenda,and wherever the Americans go there's little old Australia following along.Australians have always been paronoid about being invaded from the top end through indonesia so we hang out with the biggest bully on the block(Bush) and go through all the bullshit(Re-Vietnam,Korea and now the middle east)so we can have his protection if shit happens down here.Aussie troops should come home,its not our fucking war(again!!!)
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 18:01

I was born in Poland and I am polish as well.(double nationality french-polish) and I know that is the same for Poland..they follow for economical interests....and not for freedom or other lies.
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 18:31

War is big business. When 9-11 happened arms manufactorors share prices went through the roof.How many millions are being paid to companies like Haliburton to "rebuild" Iraq.Its not about freedom its about the $$$$ Evil or Very Mad
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 18:37

choko a écrit:
How many millions are being paid to companies like Haliburton to "rebuild" Iraq.Its not about freedom its about the $$$$ Evil or Very Mad

Exactly.....just for the interests of american companys....
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 18:47

I was just wondering if the Amreicans left Iraq tomorrow could companies like Haliburton (Dick Chaneys old company,how ironic is that) sue the US government for breech of contract,either way they would have to be paid so if the US was going to withdraw i bet they would wait till all the contracts needed to be renewed then leave then they dont have to pay anyone out
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 19:03

also bush's family runs one of the major arms companies in the US. the war in Iraq started over here saying that there were WMD... which there wernt.... that Iraq was an Alquida strong hold.... there is and was no connection inbetween the two

Bush was trying to finish what his dad started... its not the aussies fight... I didnt know you were over there... our goverment makes it sound like were the only ones there... get your guys home... its not your war to be in Evil or Very Mad
http://www.myspace.com/BossStrifeGixxer
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 19:16

We've been there from the start with you guys and the poms,weve lost troops too,recently we sent MORE troops over as well as to Afghanistan.With all the WMD bullshit coming to light no citizen of any country involved wants their troops there but if they leave now they leave a bigger mess than to begin with,Iraq would end up like somalia (another US government fuck up) it would end in civil war and be run by the militia.
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 19:21

WAR IS BULLSHIT

They punnish citizens for less than the atrocitys they commit.
I prefer have fun rock n roll than to fight for shit with my life.
BossStrifeGixxer
Super Warrior
BossStrifeGixxer

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 19:26

I'd only fight and put my life on the line if it was worth it... and one persons ploy at power isnt my idea of being worth it... Rolling Eyes
http://www.myspace.com/BossStrifeGixxer
echuol
Guerrier Mad Max
echuol

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyMar 22 Nov à 20:31

that war is clearly for money.most of the politicians are invilved in companies with guns or other war related stuff.bush gave contracts without a contest to companies he liked.
Cadaver
Super Warrior
Cadaver

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyVen 27 Jan à 19:15

If the war was really for freedom, why doesn´t the usa invade and liberate other contries. All wars in history are for the money, war is expensive ... so they always fight for the money of the other. Except religions wars.
Ozzy Rider
Road Warrior
Ozzy Rider

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyVen 27 Jan à 19:16

Cadaver a écrit:
If the war was really for freedom, why doesn´t the usa invade and liberate other contries. All wars in history are for the money, war is expensive ... so they always fight for the money of the other. Except religions wars.

Indeed Mad
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyVen 27 Jan à 19:23

Religious wars are always the most violent, with huge atrocities committed by both sides. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
echuol
Guerrier Mad Max
echuol

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptyVen 27 Jan à 22:31

religion wars are worst cause even though they are also wars for wealth they are covered from false pretences.like the crusades!
plus like choko said the worst atrocities are made cause people justify them in the name of their god!

Dernière édition par le Sam 28 Jan à 12:59, édité 1 fois
Cadaver
Super Warrior
Cadaver

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 1:33

echuol a écrit:
religion wars are worst cause even though they are also wars for wealth they are covered from false pretences.like the crusades!
plus like choko the worst atrocities are made cause people justify them in the name of their god!
Do you know what even worse is about religion wars. They (leaders) are more likely to raise kids for the only reason to fight with 'honor'. For that reason you see so many 12/14 year old boys who blow themselfs up.

Tragic, real tragic and sad, the parents/leaders are too chickenshit to fight themselfs too Sad
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 9:00

Cadaver"s right there,and there's always the $$$$ incentive for the poor remember,suicide bombers familys get $$$ if their son/daughter blows themselves and a heap of infidels up,and if they die in a holy war they are guarenteed a place in allahs garden Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for a young broke muslim thats the best "job offer" they're likely to get.Free training,free explosives,guarenteed afterlife and your family will be financally secure.
echuol
Guerrier Mad Max
echuol

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 12:59

and don't forget the 40 virgins that await them when they go to heaven or wherever the fuck they go Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2 Our troops in Iraq Blonde2
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 13:54

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm

O.K ech,who do i need to kill to get them
Our troops in Iraq Gunner Our troops in Iraq Corrupto Our troops in Iraq Chainsaw Our troops in Iraq Gogogo Our troops in Iraq Gun Our troops in Iraq Pompe
Cadaver
Super Warrior
Cadaver

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 18:09

echuol a écrit:
and don't forget the 40 virgins that await them when they go to heaven or wherever the fuck they go
hold on, they get 40 WILLING virgins ...

Muslims have NEVER answered the question when I asked why they were still virgin if they are willing Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm
echuol
Guerrier Mad Max
echuol

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 18:14

choko just strap on some sticks of tnt and go and blow up on an american base or sth!but you got be a muslim first or else allah will give you 40 black and horny guys Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd

that remains a mystery cad!only allah knows Our troops in Iraq Icon_gne
Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd Our troops in Iraq Icon_ptd
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 19:14

[quote="Cadaver"]
Citation :
Muslims have NEVER answered the question when I asked why they were still virgin if they are willing Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm Our troops in Iraq Diable Our troops in Iraq Hungrysm

might have something to do with the abundant facial hair a lot of them seem to be getting around with Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

40 black and horny guys affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
i definitely would prefer the bearded lady from above
choko
Road Warrior
choko

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 21:14

You too can have 40 of these
Our troops in Iraq Blonde2

can you imagine the pubes affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid No No No No No
echuol
Guerrier Mad Max
echuol

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq EmptySam 28 Jan à 22:30

rastafaria pussies!!!!! Our troops in Iraq Icon_gne Our troops in Iraq Jaune
Contenu sponsorisé

Our troops in Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our troops in Iraq   Our troops in Iraq Empty

Our troops in Iraq
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant